Before we explain some peculiarities of writing benefits and drawbacks essays, let us ask you a question: have you got expertise in writing comparison essays? The thing is that both of these forms of essays have a lot in common. For you to cope with your advantages and disadvantages essay if you know the essentials of writing a comparison essay, it will be easier.
Anyway, even if you don’t have necessary experience, your chances to obtain an A+ on an advantages and disadvantages essay are rather high. All you need to do is:
- Think of a idea that is good your benefits and drawbacks essay;
- Make a listing of all benefits and drawbacks and give details about each item;
- Draw conclusions on whether something is overall bad or good;
- Take a good look at our site here.
See, there is nothing so special about writing benefits and drawbacks essays. The difficulty that is only you might face may be the selection of a subject. You should check out a few ideas for your advantages and disadvantages essay below.
Probably, you can think about only positive facets of using computers, such they can be helpful for your studies, you get access to information, etc as they make communication easier.
Yet, if you believe for some time, you will find some disadvantages, e.g. computers break up sometimes which is really annoying or computers may be hacked or infected, etc.
More ideas for pros and cons essays:
- Advantages and disadvantages of having parents that are young
- Advantages and disadvantages of being married;
- Pros and cons of working part-time after school;
- Benefits and drawbacks of writing essays, etc.
Here’s a list of topics for benefits and drawbacks essays that touch on such subjects as education, work, traveling, living conditions, family, politics, technology, and more. Continue reading “Essays on benefits and drawbacks of essay”